10 Things About Me
OK SO, besides all of the tropical goodness you see on Instagram there's actually more to me than champagne, beaches + bikini pics. I mean those are a few things I live for, but I figured it's a good time to share a little bit more about myself...so here's 10 things about me!
1. I have a degree in Interior Design with a minor in Business from West Virginia University. I am currently working for an event production company, Frost Florida, where I create floor plans + 3-D renderings for high-end private and corporate events.
2. I'm close with my family. My parents still live in Williamsburg, Virginia (my hometown) but they bought a house in Marco Island, Florida in 2014 that they visit pretty often. They are planning to move to Florida permanently within the next 2 years and I cannot wait!! My older brother lives down the street from me and my younger brother goes to school at Coastal Carolina University in South Carolina. He will be forced to move here after graduation next year ;-)
3. Cupcakes & Donuts are my absolute favorite sweets. Having either one will easily make my day, but unfortunately it's not very often bc carbs + my tummy don't go together.
4. I'd rather go to brunch and have an exciting fun filled day than go out all night. I love getting enough sleep and waking up without a hangover, but also I just prefer mimosas and the beach.
5. I'm not one to splurge on expensive material things. I LOVE to shop, but I'm on a tight budget right now so material things don't matter as much to me. I'd rather spend my money on trips + experiences.
6. I love to travel. My mom has been a flight attendant my whole life, so I was lucky to be able to travel often. I also studied abroad in London in 2013 and thats when I truly discovered my desire to see the world! Currently, Lake Tahoe, The Amalfi Coast, + Greece are at the top of my bucket list as well as Hawaii, Bali, Sydney, and hundreds of other places...
7. I am very sassy and quick to call people out on their bullshit, so I suggest not pissing me off lol.
9. I've never dyed my hair. but the second I start seeing grey hairs I'm getting my hair done! Also, another fun fact, my fiance cuts my hair lol.
10. I'm a Rodan + Fields consultant. Since graduating from college in 2015 I have become obsessed with taking care of my skin. I fell in love with R+F's products and I am so proud to represent a company I truly believe in. Check out my Skincare tab on the blog or go to my website lindsayboyd.myrandf.com to see our products + results!
Stay tuned for my next blog post about my cute little beach town, Hollywood Beach, and my favorite place to hang out.
Thanks for reading! xoxo