3 Easy + Healthy Bowl Recipes
- Diced chicken stir fried.
- Jasmine rice
- Roasted broccoli and onion
- Throw it into a bowl and top with any kind of Asian sauce!
(General Tso's, Orange Sauce, Teryaki)
- Roast sweet potatoes (Preheat oven to 375 degrees and roast for 15 mins)
- Sauté onions and peppers with garlic salt for 8-10 mins on medium heat.
- Prepare quinoa + chicken. (I usually buy frozen quinoa and heat it in the microwave and for the chicken we either grill or I warm Tyson's frozen diced chicken on the stove for about 7-10 mins.)
- Add everything to a bowl and top with feta cheese and balsamic dressing.
- Ground turkey or grass fed beef
- Quinoa or rice (optional)
- Black beans
- Sauteed onions + peppers with garlic salt, chili, and cumin.
- Lettuce (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cojita cheese
- Chalula hot sauce
Mix + enjoy!