Egg Noodle Stir Fry
This has become one of my go-to recipes lately, and honestly I dont even know if I can call this a "recipe" because I use different ingredients every time. I usually just play around and toss in whatever veggies I have in the fridge at the moment. It is SO easy to make and it tastes like heaven. If you're a fan of asain food you will LOVE this.
1 bag of egg noodles (sometimes I used less and save the rest for another night)
Chicken or shrimp (if I'm feeling lazy or super hungry I just use Tyson frozen chicken diced or shredded)
Bell pepper (green, red, yellow, anything you have!)
Coconut Aminos (a soy sauce substitute, I use Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Aminos)
Panda Express Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce OR Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce.
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Add noodles, let them cook for 7-8 minutes.
3. In a large skillet cook your chicken with a little bit of sesame oil and coconut aminos.
4. Once the chicken is done cooking, add your fresh veggies.
5. Saute veggies for a couple minutes with chicken (but not too long because the veggies will get soggy, and I like them to have some crunch)
6. Strain noodles and add them to the skillet
7. Add sauce and let everything fry for a couple minutes and THERE YOU HAVE IT!
I didn't add sizes and cook times because I just go with it. I cook things until they look and taste right and throw in whatever I think is necessary. Have fun with it! Let me know if you end up trying it, enjoy!